Thin Film Controller with Integrated Display
Adaptable. Affordable. Unconventional.
- Eon-ID™ is a new film thickness controller that packages an ultra-high resolution deposition control system into a compact, rackmountable enclosure.
Featuring integrated display, intuitive GUI, and durable architecture, Eon-ID™ offers an all-inclusive design that adapts easily to a variety of settings – ranging from industrial to laboratory to clean room to research environments. Eon-ID™ integrates well into existing rack thin film systems. Connectivity includes ethernet, usb, and WiFi options.
Employing a unique temperature compensation system to monitor the temperature of the Phoenix™ quartz crystal sensor, Eon-ID™ is the only comprehensive solution of its kind that is capable of real-time temperature measurement and source control.
- Integrated display to fit greater variety of settings and applications
- Connectivity includes ethernet, usb, and WiFi.
- New, easy-to-use interface
- Rackmount capable (standard 19” 5U high rack, two Eon-IDs per rack slot)
- Dual channels for expanded capability
- Advanced technology that increases reliability and durability in industrial environments
- Temperature monitoring system that reads crystal to within +/- 1°C accuracy
Ready to learn more? Request our most recent data sheets, talk to our engineering team about your specific needs, and receive a quote for your own Eon-ID™ Controller by contacting us at email@example.com or calling +1 480-634-1449.
Read about Eon-ID™ thin film controller on the Colnatec blog
Eon-ID™ User Manual
Eon-ID™ quick reference guide
Thin Film Monitor/Controller w/ Integrated Display
Integrated system monitors temperature and controls thickness
Starting at $3495.00
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +1 480-634-1449.